Who's the Funny-Looking Kid With the Big Nose? (Peanuts Classics)

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,History & Criticism

Who's the Funny-Looking Kid With the Big Nose? (Peanuts Classics) Details

Poor Charlie Brown bears up under mockery and failure, fussbudget Lucy interferes and pontificates, Linus defends his blanket, and Snoopy questions the universe

Reviews

One day, with happy Peanuts memories in mind, I referred to the family dog with the title of this book. The phrase stuck in my head and I searched it on Amazon, finding this wonderful book--part of a big series I was unaware of. In short, this volume is Peanuts in its 1960s peak form, with eight panels per page. Reading this, you get the feel of reading the cartoon in the newspaper, with all the beloved characters and themes in the mix. These past couple of days, the bits I have read have fortuitously featured The Great Pumpkin and I have been ecstatic. Highly recommended.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel