Mandalas for Meditation: Scratch-Off NightScapes

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Graphic Design

Mandalas for Meditation: Scratch-Off NightScapes Details

MEDITATIVE MANDALAS . . . NOW IN AN EXCITING NEW SCRATCH COLORING FORMAT!   Here’s a new way to enjoy a selection of the most beautiful mandalas from the bestselling Mandala Meditation Coloring Book! These exquisite meditative designs are now in scratch form, with multicolor backgrounds that spring to life when you scratch off the white lines. Use the included stylus to create these stunning one-of-a-kind pieces.

Reviews

I really like this scratch off, reverse coloring, book. It's fun and relaxing to sit with it and progressively remove the gray and reveal the color. I find that activities like this really help lessen my stress & anxiety. It's a challenge as well as being flexible and forgiving. There are tissue paper sheets in between each page but a few light scratches were on mine too as other reviewers have said. It doesn't bother me though. I feel it'll work itself out while I'm working on the few with random scratches. Plus I had very few pages that happened to get scratches.Like others have stated a metal tool is better. The wood tool included is not only uncomfortable to hold, it catches and doesn't make the line as smooth. I plan on buying as many scratch off books as I can so I'm going to buy a few different metal tools on Amazon and see which I like. Happy scratching!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel